december 2, 2020
A client experience workshop to help your business thrive while making margin for what matters
While the rest of the world is scrambling to pivot, develop new service lines, and push through Q4, we’re asking you to press pause.
BY TAKING ONE DAY TO FOCUS ON YOUR SYSTEMS YOU’LL BE ABLE TO GET YOUR TIME BACK TEN-FOLD AND ENHANCE YOUR CLIENT EXPERIENCE ALONG THE WAY.
streamline & satsify IS DESIGNED TO HELP YOU WITH:
Get your to-do lists out of your head and into a reliable, predictable system that works proactively instead of reacting to a constant stream of client questions.
Reduce the amount of time spent in your business without having to hire, while also making more time for your family, passion project, or sleep!
Scale because your systems are already moving your existing clients through your process for you.
YOUR REGISTRATION INCLUDES:
- FULL DAY INTENSIVE A small group setting that will help guide you through the content, visuals, and workflows you need to streamline your service provision.
- PRINTED WORKBOOK: You’ll sketch out your workflows in this custom pre-printed workbook.
- CUSTOMER JOURNEY MAP: A guide identifying your customer’s experience through all stages of Awareness, Consideration, Acquisition, Service, and Referral.
- ONBOARDING WELCOME TEMPLATE: A beautiful plug and play guide that will allow you to put your best foot forward, ensuring your clients know exactly how best to work with you.
- 6 EMAIL TEMPLATES: Key email scripts that create opportunities for conversion, communication, and automation.
- RECORDING: The workshop replay will be available for two weeks following the event, allowing you to go back in and revisit important points in the day.
- 3 PERSONALIZED FOLLOW-UP SESSION: Each instructor will hold a one-hour working session following the workshop to address questions and provide personalized recommendations to help you implement your workflows.
“The customer journey exercise has helped me streamline my interactions with our clients. We mapped out everything from the first inquiry to the thank you email after the event. I am now so confident in managing our clients. I know exactly what to do, when, and feel confident that they are getting taken care of and having a great experience with our company!”
MEET YOUR INSTRUCTORS:
Being a premium brand isn’t just about charging more; it’s about creating a better experience.
We know there are a lot of workshops, masterclasses, group programs, and coaches out there for you to choose from. So why sign up with us?
This isn’t just a learning opportunity. While learning is important, we’ve structured this workshop to ensure you’re walking away with insights and application of that knowledge to your business model.
- The 5 key phases of the customer journey and how to identify communication touchpoints and action steps to build confidence and generate excitement.
- How to break up information you’re sending to your client so that it’s landing at the right time in the right way.
- How to spot redundancies in your process, which in turn will also help you more clearly see your signature service framework.
- Opportunities to automate your workflow while still maintaining personalization.
- The best way to get the information you need from clients without having to constantly remind them.
Anyone that is managing multiple clients whether that is service or product based businesses. If you have potential clients reaching out to to you asking for your help, you will benefit from this workshop.
This isn’t just a learning workshop, this is actually going to be a workshop where you are carving out the the time to work on your business and not just in your business. We wanted to create a space and facilitate the steps needed to improve your work flow that is immediately actionable.
You will leave this experience with
- The ability to identify your customers' experience through 5 critical phases, what they mean and how to manage more customers without feeling overwhelmed or out of control.
- What to communicate to your customers in each of these phases and how to avoid redundant efforts or messaging on your end.
- What to show your customers, how to harness the powers of visual imagery to tell a story and enhance your customers experience
- How to make sure every customer that comes in contact with your brand has an unbelievable experience that leads to you booking more!
To ensure personal attention we’re capping this workshop at 10 participants.
Yes, we do plan to offer Streamline & Satisfy in the future at the regular rate of $999. Sign up to We Choose Joy newsletter to be notified when new dates are released.
That is up to you, however it is important that who ever you choose from your team to participate should be the person that can put what they have learned into action.
Absolutely not, using a CRM is specific to the business needs. Oftentimes business owners don’t understand the power of utilizing a CRM until AFTER they complete the customer journey mapping process. This workshop is the perfect place to start if you are considering getting a CRM system for you business.
This workshop will not include how to place workflows into your preferred CRM, however we can help connect you with the right person if this is something you need.
For a limited time we’re offering a beta launch discount for the first ten registrants
Ditch the overwhelm.
After attending, you’ll have:
- A PROCESS: No longer feel compelled to say, “My business is just too custom to automate,” because you’ll see how systems can actually support your personalized approach, rather than detract from it.
- CLARITY: Understand every aspect of your signature service and how to explain the process prospects.
- TRUST: Be able to avoid common client issues before they happen, which in turn increases your client’s trust in you and your capabilities.