The gift of gathering
In-person events allow us to slow down enough to be present to what’s missing from our daily lists, renew our excitement for the possibilities at work and in life, and get motivated to choose joy.
Using her personal story of business growth and personal loss, Megan frequently motivates groups to find joy and choose it every day.
Whether you’re looking for a speaker, conversation starter, or group facilitator, Megan can help your team take a break from the daily grind, reflect on their greater purpose, and bring individuals together to see how they can perform as their highest selves.
Frequent topics include:
- Pivoting Your Perspective Redefining your identity, reframing your possibilities.
- Why Balance When You Can Stand Grounded? How to integrate work, life, and joy daily.
- 4 Steps to Building a Motivated and Empowered Team
- Why We Choose Joy Megan’s personal journey to finding joy and keeping it.
- Are You Finding What You’re Looking For? How to shift your gaze to focus on what you want out of life
“Thank you for sharing your story. Thank you for speaking so vividly straight to my soul. Thank you for waking me up in this crazy, hectic, whirlwind of life as a small business owner, but most importantly a wife to my husband and mother to my two beautiful boys.”
If you’re looking to enhance your workshop, conference, or event with inspiring content that facilitates conversations and promotes joy, we’re here to serve.
From personal storytelling that promotes vulnerability and promotes connection to exercises and assessments that promote awareness and learning, we have a range of tools to bring your people together.